Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Post 1: A place I would like to visit

Hi everyone! In this post I will talk about Italy, the country that comes to my mind if you asked me for the place that I would like to visit now... maybe in another moment, the place would be different. 
I choose Italy because I like the architecture, the landscape of the different cities and the contexts of the classic history that still stand.

I know about Italy, especialy from the history that I was taught at the school and through the books that I read about the Renaissance and its leading figures. I like the art and the different creations that have taken place in this epoch.

About what I would like to do in this country, I think that I will go across the cities, Venecia is one of them. I would like to visit the museums and eat a lot, but only food that looks appetizing. I don't like to taste exotic food (I'm very picky hehehe)

If you ask me if I would study, work or live in Italy, I would say you that neither one. I don't know if there are Universities with academic programs about Physical Anthropology, I didn't search about this, maybe I could find one that interested me. But it will be for a short period of time, because I'm not very adventurous to live alone in another continent.

That will be all for today, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment