Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A nice time with The Beats

Hello! For this topic I don't have many references because I haven't attended to too many concerts in my life because of money. My favourite artists always come to Chile when I have spent all my savings or they are included in a festival with other artists and the ticket is too expensive. 

Well, I will stop to feel pity... One of the best concerts that I have seen was The Beats' concert in June 2013. It was at the Caupolican Theatre and I went with my sister, my cousin and her boyfriend. In that time, my sister and I were very fanatic of the band The Beatles, so this concert was a good chance to listen to music of the band when this doesn't exist anymore. 

The Beats is an Argentinian tribute band of The Beatles, considered The Best Beatle Band of the world in 1996. About the concert, I can tell that it was very entertaining and emotive at the same time, because the four singers look like the real Beatles and they changed their clothes many times in accordance with the song that they were playing. A song that I liked very much was "Eleanor Rigby", because it was different from the rest, with an only singer, and it was very emotive. Besides, it remember myself when I played that song at the school. I looked for a video in youtube but I haven't been successful :(

Good bye!


3 comments:

  1. I feel that is little sad, because some bands we can't see in live. At least I feel like this for bands like Queen. But is good that bands like The Beats make good tribute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how emotional it was that moment :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine how emotional it was that moment :')

    ReplyDelete