Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Post 8: Summer Holidays

Hi everyone... for this blog, I don't have much to tell you because I am not used to make plans in advance. Actually, all my summers are almost the same so I don't have to worry very much. Every year, I go to Licancheu, a rural place in the VI region where my grandparents live. There, I will spend time with my cousins because this house is the destination for my maternal family. This is one of the reasons why I like this time of the year, because I enjoy being with my cousins who I don't see during the rest of the year. We are probably going to go to the beach and the river that is near the house. We are going to play cards and see movies like we usually do and we are going to talk and laugh, which is interesting to see how everybody is changing with the passing years :'') (I'm one of the older cousins)… But not all is happiness, because I can't take my dog with me so I have to leave him in Santiago and I miss him very much :(


Sometimes, my dad says: "this holidays we are going somewhere else no matter what" but not always happens hahah. This vacation I would like to go with my family to some place in the south of Chile like Valdivia or further south like Puerto Natales and go through those nice landscapes. However, I spent part of my vacations here in Santiago, using the free time to sleep more, rest from the University, seeing my friends of school and seeing my boyfriend, who is boring and doesn´t like to go out. During this time, I also would like to do a driving course because I find it necessary…It is not the first time that I think about it, so I hope this time to get my driver’s license.

That's all, bye!

3 comments:

  1. I understand you with the problem of leave alone to your dog. For me is difficult (emotionally) to travel outside of Santiago for Morgana :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandparents also live in a rural place

    ReplyDelete