Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Post 7: Someone I'd like to meet

Hi, today I'm not very enthusiastic about think and write this blog (never, actually), so I' ll tell you about a person that I have seen a lot recently, but by my computer, of course. He is Evan Peters, an American actor, and for me, he is good at his job. 

He's 29 years old and he made his debut on 2002, when he'd 15 years old. He acted on the movie "Clipping Adam" and he got his first prize in the Phoenix Film festival for the category "Best stand-out action". Over the years, Evan played many minor roles and usually he was rejected of the castings that he attended, until he was classify for a protagonist role in the TVserie "American Horror Story" on 2011. For this TVserie, I know about him and I followed watching the serie because of him hehehe and because the serie's plot obviously.

I will not say that I admire him but I like him very much <3 , because he seems to be a nice and charismatic person and he can play roles so eccentric and he does it very well. He is very memorable when he plays these different roles without doing the same things over and over again, which really shows how talented he is.

About his accomplishments, I already mentioned one of the two prizes that he had won. This year, he won on Fangoria Chainsaw Awards, in the category of "Best secondary actor". But I think he could win more awards if he continues to improve his performances.

Well, I hope I can meet him someday, even if I can only see him :p


1 comment: